Contoh Drama Bahasa Inggris

Hi semuaa.. long time no see yaa. saya mau share ke kalian contoh drama dalam bahasa inggris nih jadi lanjut aja yuk!


Secret Admirer

~This is my story , love story and friendship. People call me stella, , and my best friend who always beside me. This one is gia, she has black sweet skin, she always full with crazy thought. And she is frea, she is like my mom, who always help me when i need her. (but, wait a minute, its not me! )(ulangin scane nya) Yeah its me now, young and ordinary highschool girl, unattractive with nerd glasses but im gratefull i was born in this beautifull world The story started with still looking plain and simple. Not anyone you'll give a second look. But as the story progressed, the ugly duckling turned into a beautiful and irresistible swan.. in the name of LOVE. , ,


Rema   : hi, i have found a good one,  guess it what

nikita   : realy? Ah its just always about kpop

Ratri    : let us see it

(rema nunjukin tabnya)(ade jalan)

Rema   : ohh, leo(teriak)

Ratri    : aih shut up!

Nikita  : he have many admirer, he is our basketball captain, and until now, he is the grand champion

Ratri    : you know him?

Rema   : even though he is great, he doesnt have any girlfriend

(rema niki ngeliatin ratri)(niki narik ratri) ganti scane


(ade main basket)

~Interested? At the first sign, i was watch at him hiddenly. But he seems not to pay any attention to me yet. Perhaps, by the time he will now my exists. In my point, he was awasome, leo, a good name for a good boy. This one is adit, one of leo friends.  They always bullying each other.


(dani dateng ke ratri)

Dhani  : what are you doing here?

Ratri    : oh nothing, here sit down, have you been here for along? Where have you been?

Dhani  : yeah, i was looking around and you are looking at someone right?

Ratri    : oh no, you must wrong

Dhani  : you lier, i see that

~This is dhani, he’s from student exchange in java and he have live in here for 2 months, my friend told me that he’s not easy to make a friend  but i think he is an easy going person


*depan kelas*pada pulang

Rema   : see you tomorrow guys

Nikita  : hey stell, dont forget to bring my fd okey

Ratri    : okey, go on byee

Rema Nikita    : byee

*jalan jatohin kunci motor*bakti yg ngambil

Bakti   :hey you.. (muka ade)(ratri bayangin) hey you are you okay?

Ratri    : what?

Bakti   : is this yours?

Ratri    : oh god, yah its mine, thankyou, sorry  i must go now (pergi)


*Ratri belajar* rema teriak2 dr jauh sma Nikita

Ratri    : now what?

Nikita  : you must buy us some food!

Ratri    : why should i do that?

Rema   : because we have found it , yuhuu read this book carefully

Ratri    : what book? You all must be crazy

Nikita  : let me read it, the first thing you must do to get your boy is by give him something like chocalate and let him know that you like him.

Rema   : ok now give it to him

Ratri    : no way

Rema   : oh come on, hurry up


Syoni lewat*

Ratri    : hey dit

Syoni   : are we know each other? Haha Yeah so why you call me?

Ratri    : umm, can you give it to leo?

Syoni   : whats this? Um okey i will give it to him

Ratri    : oh thankyou very much dit

Syoni   : anytime (pergi)


Kedepan kelas* sampingan sma bakti

Syoni   : hey you yan, are you done with my task?

Bakti   : yaeh almost finish it

Syoni   : ok keep going bro, hey wait, this for you

Bakti   : but.. *soni lngsung lari


*Ngumpul di depan

syoni    : hi bro

ade      : Hey dit, as i told you before, i will go to singapore this afternoon. So you this is the last time we meet

syoni    : oh man,  you really do that?

Nikita rema lewat*

Ade     : hey niki, dont you want say goodbye to me?

Nikita  : you talk to me?

Ade     : how dare you! You gonna miss me niki

Rema   : so me too leoo

Nikita  : umm  dont go anywhere please...




Ratri    : very time we meet, Every time you turn to me,  That I pretend to be still, Do you know how much I have to force myself

Ade     : But I can’t reveal my true feeling to anyone, and i hope you know it. but i still waiting there for you to open, maybe Some day

Ratri    : yeah, i could understand it, now take care of yourself leo

Ade     : of course, see you then byee


All of us have someone who is hidden in the bottom of the heart. When we think of him, we will feel like umm..Always feel a little pain inside, But we still want to keep him Even though I don't know where he is today..What is he doing, But he is the one who makes me know this A little thing called LOVE.

Don't forget to include the link of the article.Thankyou for visiting!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Pidato Bahasa Lampung tentang budaya lampung

Makalah Perkembangan Kurikulum di Indonesia

Contoh Menganalisis Dan Mengidentifikasi Teks Penglaku Atau Kurir Bahasa Lampung